We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Frozen strawberry cheesecake bites are even more delicious than they sound and so much easier than you’d expect to make. This sugar free, gluten free, low carb dessert is one everyone will love, too!
Low carb, sugar free no bake cheesecake meets decadent chocolate in this dessert that will have you begging for more! Frozen strawberry cheesecake bites are simple, refreshing, and full of summery goodness. They are the perfect dessert for a holiday weekend celebration, to enjoy after a dinner on the grill, or to keep on hand as a healthy indulgence.
One of the best parts is that you don’t ever have to turn on the oven, which makes these chocolate covered cheesecake bites even more perfect for summertime fun! Plus, they are bite sized which means these mini frozen cheesecakes make a great choice when you want just a little something extra special.
These are also a dessert the kids can help you make, if you enjoy cooking together as a family. My kids enjoy eating these cheesecake bites together as a family, for sure!
Making Low Carb No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
The first step is to whip up your sugar free strawberry cheesecake to roll into bites. It’s so easy! There are only four ingredients and no oven involved.
You’ll simply mix together softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, low carb powdered sugar, and strawberries. That’s it.
Here are a few tips to make your strawberry cheesecake bites come out just right:
Use Softened Cream Cheese
This means you need to plan ahead just a bit. It’s better to let your cream cheese soften on the counter than to help it along in the microwave where it can get too soft or even end up with hot spots.
Simply take it out of the fridge, set it on the counter, and it will be ready to use when you’re ready to bake. Or not bake, as the case may be. Don’t you love how easy this is?
Use Cold Whipping Cream
Unlike your cream cheese, whipping cream gets fluffiest when it’s nice and cold so keep your cream in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
Using The Right Low Carb Sweetener
Use Fresh Strawberries
To get the absolute best flavor for your no bake strawberry cheesecake, you really need to use fresh strawberries. Frozen berries will get too softy and juicy; plus, nothing beats the taste of red, ripe berries in the summer!
Mix, Then Stir
Use your stand mixer or a hand mixer to cream together the cream cheese, whipping cream, and confectioner’s “sugar.” But when you add in your diced fresh strawberries, gently fold them in with a spatula or wooden spoon.
How To Make Frozen Cheesecake Bites
Now comes the fun part! Using your favorite cookie dough scoop (or your hands), make little bite sized mini strawberry cheesecakes. Place them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and then put them in the freezer.
Leave them there until they are completely frozen. This is important, because you don’t want them to melt into a mushy glob when you cover them with your decadent chocolate drizzle.
Making Sugar Free Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites
While your mini cheesecake bites are freezing, it’s time to make your low carb chocolate shell.
This is so easy you’re going to want to chocolate dip all.the.things. Seriously.
Simply microwave some Lily’s chocolate chips with coconut oil in 20-30 second intervals, stirring well each time, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. That’s it!
Then drizzle the melted chocolate over your strawberry cheesecake bites, return them to the freezer, and you’re done.
Enjoy Your Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Bites With Chocolate
Low carb chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake bites are a great dessert for holidays, unexpected company, and busy nights you want to add a touch of special to because they are the perfect make ahead treat. You can put them together on the weekend and enjoy them all week long.
How To Store Frozen Cheesecake Bites
Your temptingly delicious low carb dessert will keep for up to two weeks in the freezer when stored in an airtight container (if you can resist them for that long and the kids don’t know where you keep them).
Before you put them in your freezer container, however, make sure they are solidly frozen on the cookie sheet or they’ll freeze to one another.
Take them out just a few minutes before you’re ready to serve or enjoy; these are meant to be enjoyed nice and cold and still frozen.
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 Tablespoons Gentle Sweet (or my Low Carb Powdered Sugar)
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Diced Strawberries (fresh)
- In a medium bowl, whip the softened cream cheese with the sweetener and heavy cream.
- When mixture is slightly thickened, add diced strawberries, and stir gently to mix the strawberries into the cheesecake mixture.
- Scoop into mounds on a parchment lined cookie sheet and place in the freezer.
- When cheesecake bites have completely frozen, drizzle with the melted chocolate mixture.
- To make the melted chocolate, simply microwave the chocolate chips with coconut oil in 20-30 second intervals, stirring well after each, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Return chocolate drizzled cheesecake bites to the freezer to harden the chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
If you do not have Gentle Sweet, you can use my Low Carb Powdered Sugar in the same amount.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet. Non-GMO (Xylitol, Erythritol & Stevia Blend) 1Pound
- Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips- 1x9 OZ
- Organic Coconut Oil, Refined, 30 ounce
- Wilton 417-1112 Stainless Steel Cookie Scoop, Silver
- Razab 24 Piece Glass Food Storage Containers w/Airtight Lids - Microwave/Oven/Freezer & Dishwasher Safe - Steam Release Valve BPA/ PVC Free -Small & Large Reusable Round, Square & Rectangle Containers
- Cuisinart HM-90BCS Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed Handheld Mixer with Storage Case, Brushed Chrome
Amount Per Serving Calories 75Total Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 16mgSodium 45mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gProtein 1g