Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting (Low Carb, Sugar Free, THM-S)
See notes above for substitutions.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Servings: 9 Servings
- 1 Cup Baking Blend
- 3/4 Teaspoon Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Gentle Sweet
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil Melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree Canned Pumpkin
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 8 Ounce Cream Cheese Softened
- 3 Tablespoons Gentle Sweet
- 3 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 9 Pecan Halves if Desired
For the Bars:
In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
Pour into a greased 8x8 glass dish. (Batter may be thick - just spread it out.)
Bake for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool completely.
For the Frosting:
Beat softened cream cheese until fluffy.
Add Gentle Sweet and heavy whipping cream and beat for 1-2 minutes.
Spread frosting onto cooled bars.
Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to help frosting to "set."
Cut into 9 pieces.
Top each piece with 1 pecan half, if desired.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.