Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
Savory and comforting, this Instant Pot Chicken and Rice is cheesy, simple to make, and the leftovers reheat well.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time32 mins
Total Time42 mins
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1.5 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 3 Tablespoons Trim Healthy Mama Bullion Mix easy to make, or you can use your own favorite bullion
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Marjoram
- 1 12 ounce Bag Riced Cauliflower
- 2 Cups Uncooked Brown Rice
- 2 ½ Cups Water
- 6 Light Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
Place all of the ingredients except Light Laughing Cow Cheese into the Instant Pot Liner and stir well.
Place lid on Instant Pot and close and seal the valve.
Process at manual pressure for 22 minutes.
Allow to Natural Pressure Release for 10 minutes, then Quick Release.
Unwrap Light Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges, cut into small pieces and stir into the rice mixture.
If you do not have an Instant Pot, I believe you could make this in your oven, but I have not tested this method yet.
I would suggest putting the ingredients into a 9x13 glass dish and covering with foil. Bake at 350 for 45 -60 minutes or until done.
Serving: 1Cup | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 4g | Fiber: 2g