Keto Blueberry Bread
Whip up this homemade keto blueberry bread for a snack, breakfast treat, or even to gift to loved ones. A gluten free and sugar free healthy blueberry bread that is studded with sweet blueberries in each slice.
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 2/3 Cup of Swerve Granular or use regular erythritol
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Flour do not substitute this with almond flour
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tablespoons of Soft Butter
- 3/4 Cup of Blueberries
- 1.5 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
With a hand mixer, combine eggs, vanilla, baking powder, and Swerve sugar until frothy.
Mix in the butter and cream until well incorporated.
Add in dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
Fold in the blueberries, you do not want them to tear apart.
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and add batter. Cook for 40-50 minutes. Start keeping an eye around 35 minutes as it may be done quicker. Check with a fork or toothpick to make sure it is cooked through.
Let rest for about 15 minutes and then enjoy!
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Fiber: 2g