Low Carb Coleslaw with Dill
Rich and creamy, with the perfect hint of spice, this low carb coleslaw is a great companion to all of your seafood dinners. This recipe is low carb, keto, sugar free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Recipe.
Servings: 4 Servings
- ½ Head Cabbage about 3 cups, shredded/chopped
- ⅓ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill or 1 Teaspoon Dried
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ “Doonk” Stevia a “doonk” is 1/32 of a teaspoon
Thinly slice 1/2 head of cabbage, then process in a food processor until cabbage is finely chopped.
In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, dill, salt, onion powder, and stevia.
Add chopped cabbage to bowl and stir well.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Serving: 0.5Cup | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 2g