Taco Chicken Casserole
If you love Chicken Tacos, you will love this Taco Chicken Casserole. So easy to throw the ingredients together, then enjoy with all your favorite added toppings!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 5 Cups Diced Cooked Chicken Breast (I used Boneless, Skinless) (About 2 pounds of chicken)
- 1 12 Ounce Bag Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- ½ Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Jalapeno about 1, chopped
- 1 ½ Cups Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 4 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cauliflower, onion, jalapeno, sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning.
Stir well, then spread into a 9x13 dish.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, broiling the last minute or two to brown the cheese on top a bit.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 23g | Fiber: 3g