Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer
A rich and creamy peppermint mocha coffee creamer that is low carb, sugar free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel!
Servings: 12 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 Cup Half & Half
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Gentle Sweet
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Drop Peppermint Essential Oil (See notes below for how to use mint extract in place of essential oil.)
- 3 Tablespoons Chocolate Collagen (in place of the cocoa powder and sweetener)
If you do not have Gentle Sweet, you can use this DIY version.
You may notice a bit of foam on top of your creamer after blending. I just strained the foam off and stored the liquid creamer in my refrigerator.
If you do not have essential oil, or do not feel comfortable ingesting oils internally, I suggest using mint extract. I would start with 1/4 - 1/2 Teaspoon, then taste and adjust as necessary.
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 78kcal | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g