Healthy Chicken Salad
This easy healthy chicken salad with Greek Yogurt and grapes makes a great chicken salad for meal prep. This recipe is also great or for easy lunches and light dinners.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 3 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 4 Stalks Celery Diced (About 1 Cup)
- ¼ Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Cups Sliced Grapes optional, this would make it closer to an E fuel
- 2 Cups 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Gentle Sweet
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon Black Pepper
For an awesome E meal, eat this Healthy Chicken Salad on Sprouted Toast!
If you do not have Gentle Sweet, you can make my DIY version, or use 1/2 Tablespoon Pyure.
Serving: 0.5Cup | Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 1g