Cherry Kefir Smoothie
Servings: 1 Serving
- 1 Cup Double Fermented Low Fat Kefir made with skim milk
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Frozen Sweet Cherries
- 2 Tablespoons Gentle Sweet
- 2 Teaspoons Baobab Powder optional
- 1 Cup Ice optional, I like it better without the ice
I personally omit the ice in my smoothie.
You can use any fruit in place of the cherries, but that may change the fuel type, as well as the nutritional information.
You can use store-bought low fat kefir, but it will increase the carb count. You can double ferment your store-bought low fat kefir, and that will make it a FP (as used in this recipe).
Serving: 1Recipe | Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 1g | Fiber: 7g