We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A low-carb pizza crust topped with all your favorite savory breakfast toppings. This recipe is low carb, gluten free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Recipe.
(This post contains affiliate links, which provide me with a small compensation when you purchase your products through my links. Thank you for your support!)
This pizza was so good – I served it to my family for brunch last week and we all enjoyed it. The nice thing about this recipe is that it is completely customizable to your personal preference. If you do not like onions, leave them off. If you love mushrooms or spinach, add it. You can really pile on the vegetables here!
I added sausage (we make our own) and bacon (because bacon makes everything better, right?). Red peppers and onions are the vegetables I had on hand, but I would love to add more vegetables next time. You could also switch up the cheese you use. I think Pepper Jack would be lovely!
Scrambled eggs add extra protein, so you can have a complete breakfast with a couple slices of pizza! Now thats my kind of breakfast! Of course, you could round it out with a side of berries, or something similar if you want. Or feel free to eat it all on its own! (I do!)
So, what do you need for this low-carb breakfast pizza?
1 Recipe Low Carb Stromboli Dough (click the link for recipe)
10 Eggs, Scrambled
1/2 Pound Sausage, Cooked and Crumbled
2 Strips Bacon, Fried and Crumbled (or you can use 1/4 cup pre-cooked crumbles)
1.5-2 Cups Cheese of Choice (I used Mozzarella)
1/3 Cup Chopped Red Pepper
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
This recipe makes 8 large slices of breakfast pizza.
If you need more breakfast ideas, please be sure to check out my Easy Breakfast Ideas.
Be sure to sign up with your email address so you can receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox! (Look for the sign-up box at the very top of this page.) Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!
Low Carb Breakfast Pizza (THM-S, Gluten Free)
- 1 Recipe Low Carb Stromboli Dough Click the link for recipe
- 10 Eggs Scrambled
- 1/2 Pound Sausage Cooked and Crumbled
- 2 Strips Bacon Fried and Crumbled (or you can use 1/4 cup pre-cooked crumbles)
- 1.5-2 Cups Cheese of Choice I used Mozzarella
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare Stromboli Dough.
- Between two pieces of parchment paper, roll dough into a large circle.
- Using a fork, prick crust all over. (This allows the air bubbles to escape as it bakes.)
- Bake pizza crust on parchment paper for 8-10 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle crust with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Add remaining toppings and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 more minutes. (I broiled mine for the last minute or two.)
- Remove from oven and cut into 8 slices.