We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Flaky pie crust filled with smooth, sweet, creamy low carb pumpkin pie filling. This pie needs to be on your Holiday list! This recipe is low carb, sugar free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel.
(This post contains affiliate links, which provide me with a small compensation when you purchase your products through my links. Thank you for your support!)
Pumpkin Pie. Even the words bring back beautiful memories and stir up warm thoughts in my mind. Fall has always been one of my favorite times of year.
The smell of leaves, the crunch under foot, baking sweet treats in the kitchen, and families gathered around the table. I love ALL of it!
I’m not sure why the United States has relegated pumpkin to the Autumn season, but as far as I am concerned, pumpkin is a year-round treat!
However, pumpkin pie is one of those treats that I usually reserve for the Fall. Maybe it is because of the strong Thanksgiving traditional ties. Regardless, pumpkin pie is tradition!
Now, to be honest, I’ve never been much of a pumpkin pie fan. (I know, isn’t that dreadful? Especially since I love pumpkin so much!) That is, until I made this pie. It was AMAZING!
Truly, this pie tastes exactly like the sugar filled, carb laden pies that my Mother and Grandmother used to make! No lie!
This recipe is based off the classic Pumpkin Pie recipe that uses Sweetened Condensed Milk. This, of course, is completely off plan.
UNTIL you use my 3 Ingredient Sweetened Condensed Milk! That recipe is both low carb and sugar free!
The next challenge was the pie crust. Now, I have never been much of a pie person, so I have not had a lot of experience with pie crusts (just being honest, here)!
Her low carb pie crust is everything a pie crust should be — but low carb!
So, what do you need for this recipe?
1 Recipe Flaky Low Carb Pie Crust (or your favorite low-carb pie crust)
1 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin
1 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
That is all! See how easy that is?
Be sure to sign up with your email address so you can receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox! (Look for the sign-up box at the top of this post.) Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make pie crust.
- Par Bake Pie Crust for 5 minutes. (Or follow the instructions of your favorite low carb pie crust for par-baking.)
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat Low Carb, Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk with the Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and the Eggs.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. (It may take longer - if so, you may want to cover the edges of the crust loosely with aluminum foil to prevent burning. Or simply place a cookie sheet on the rack above the pie.)
- Allow pie to cool completely.
- Slice into 10 Servings.
- Top with fresh whipped cream, if desired.