We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Summer calls for refreshing drinks, and as Trim Healthy Mamas, we have a full arsenal of drinks from which to choose! I love all the delicious drinks we can enjoy – and I enjoy them on a regular basis!
Good Girl Moonshine is my beverage of choice, but sometimes you need to switch things up. We recently traveled from where we live in Montana to Ohio for my sister-in-law’s wedding. The first day we were there Joanna (another sister-in-law) made this strawberry lemonade for me – and I knew I had to share it with you!
All of my husband’s family began Trim Healthy Mama in January, after visiting us for Christmas and seeing the success we were experiencing (and no doubt all the amazing food we can enjoy)! In the past six months they have lost over 100 pounds between the four of them! Amazing! Trim Healthy Mama really WORKS!
- 1/2-3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed, or bottled)
- 1 Tablespoon Pyure (or Super Sweet Blend )
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can Lemon La Croix Sparkling Water
- Dash Lemon extract (optional)
- Dash Raspberry extract (optional)
- Add the first four ingredients to your blender and blend well. (We used a Blendtec blender.)
- Pour the Lemon La Croix water into a quart jar and add the strawberry purée. Add extracts, if using.
- Stir to combine, then fill to the top with ice and plain water.
Now, a note about this drink – since we are using blended berries, this would not be considered a “sipper,” because the berries are a fuel. This drink is best paired with a snack or meal (or you could always add collagen to the lemonade when you are blending it)!
Joanna said she has made this using Oolong Tea in place of the water. It reminded her of the fancy “Shaken Teas” from Starbucks! That sounds like a yummy option!
This post contains affiliate links which provide me with a small commission when you make a purchase through those links. The profits go to the support of my family and this blog. Thank you!