We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A low carb pizza topped with three different meats, and with a crust sturdy enough that you can pick it up and eat it with your hands! This recipe is low carb, sugar free, and a Trim Healthy Mama “S” fuel.
(This post contains affiliate links, which provide me with a small compensation when you purchase your products through my links. Thank you for your support!)
So, . . . this is what I ate for supper tonight. And it was SO GOOD! Honestly . . . it was one of the best low carb pizzas I have ever made! My husband was the inspiration for this recipe. At lunch time he mentioned that he wanted a loaded meat pizza, so I determined to make one for supper.
Using my Low Carb Stromboli Recipe, it wasn’t difficult to make. I added pepperoni, sausage, and bacon. You can use whatever meat you like, and feel free to pile on the vegetables as well! I served mine with a side salad and I was stuffed after two pieces! (I may not have even cared that it was cold because I took so long photographing it!)
I precooked my bacon in a skillet on the stovetop, but you could just as easily use real bacon crumbles. I list measurements and amount for toppings, but of course you can adjust to your liking and your tastes.
If you have a male in your house groaning about the lack of pizza, feed this to him. My husband loved it!
I love the fact that you can pick it up in your hand and hold it like a real slice of pizza. It is a little soft as soon as it comes out of the oven, but it gets firmer the longer it sits.
So, what do you need for this amazing pizza?
1 Recipe Low Carb Stromboli Recipe (Click link for recipe)
1 Cup Low Carb Pizza Sauce (I use Great Value Brand)
1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
5 Slices Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
1/2 Pound Cooked Italian Sausage
20 Pepperoni Pieces
1 1/4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Be sure to sign up with your email address so you can receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox! (Look for the sign-up box at the very top of this page.) Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!
Low Carb Triple Meat Pizza (THM-S)
- 1 Recipe Low Carb Stromboli Recipe Click link for recipe.
- 1 Cup Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 5 Slices Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 1/2 Pound Cooked Italian Sausage
- 20 Pepperoni Pieces
- 1 1/4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prepare Stromboli Dough.
- Roll dough between two pieces of parchment paper, until you have a large circle for your crust.
- Using a fork, prick crust all over. (This allows the air bubbles to escape as it bakes.)
- Bake pizza crust on parchment paper for 8-10 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and spread with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic salt, and oregano.
- Add toppings and bake for 5-10 more minutes. (I broiled mine for the last minute or two.)
- Remove from oven and cut into 8 slices.