We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dense and chewy coconut cookies drizzled in dark chocolate.
These cookies are a little bite of delight! If you like coconut, you will love these cookies! And as a bonus, they are no-bake!
After Christmas I was tired of fudge. Now, understand, I ate a lot of my 2 Ingredient Fudge and Mounds Fudge, and it was completely on plan, but by the time Christmas was over, I was “Fudged out!” However, I still had a large jar of low carb, sugar free sweetened condensed milk in my fridge. Hence, these 3-ingredient macaroons!
If you have the low carb sweetened condensed milk already made, these cookies literally take 3 minutes to whip up.
Simply combine the condensed milk and unsweetened coconut together. Then, form into balls and place in the freezer to harden. After they have hardened, simply drizzle with chocolate! How simple is that?
I tested a few of them by dipping them completely in the chocolate. Those tasted like coconut bon-bons! However, being the Drive Thru Sue that I am, I decided that was too much work! I think the drizzle looks prettier, too.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk and 1 1/2 Cups unsweetened coconut.
- You should have a firm mixture (if not, add a bit more coconut).
- Using a Small Cookie Scoop, scoop balls of the mixture onto a parchment-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Place the macaroons in the freezer until they are firm.
For Chocolate Drizzle
- In a microwaveable container, melt the chocolate chips. (Using the optional coconut oil will help it melt more smoothly.)
- Drizzle on top of the macaroons.
- Store macaroons in the refrigerator.
Be sure to sign up with your email address so you can receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox! (Look for the sign-up box on the right sidebar if you are on a desktop, or at the very bottom of this post if you are using a mobile device.) Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!
This post contains affiliate links, which provide me with a small compensation when you purchase your products through my links. Thank you for your support!