We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
(This post contains affiliate links, which provide me with a small compensation when you purchase your products through my links. Thank you for your support!)
Creamy chocolate fudge topped with a creamy peanut butter layer. This recipe is low carb, sugar free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel.
Last year around Christmas, I posted a 2 Ingredient Fudge, Peanut Butter Fudge, and A “Mounds” fudge recipe. This year I have a few more fudge ideas . . . for starters, this chocolate peanut butter fudge!
This is a bit of a variation on my 2 Ingredient Fudge, and is the result of a comment from one of my friends. She likes to make the peanut butter fudge, then top it with a layer of skinny chocolate. (Chocolate + peanut butter = deliciousness, right?) That got me to thinking . . . and this new chocolate peanut butter fudge is the result.
It is still super easy to make, and it is sure to be a hit at all of your Holiday parties. You can mix up the peanut butter topping while you are making the (low carb, sugar free) sweetened condensed milk, and it will take very little time. The hardest part is waiting for it to cool/harden in the freezer!
My eight-year old daughter (who is also very picky), took one bite and declared they were perfect. That is high praise, indeed, coming from my picky eater! There have been plenty of times that my kids did not share my love for my creations! Ha! But I always count it as a great victory if my kids (and husband) love it as well.
Even my non-peanut-butter-loving-husband said they were good! So, what are you waiting for? If you love the peanut butter-chocolate combo, you will love this fudge!
Of course, you could simply thin some unsweetened natural peanut butter with some cream and swirl it through the fudge (or simply layer the peanut butter fudge on top of the chocolate), but using a mixture of natural peanut butter and peanut powder helps to lighten the caloric load a bit.
So, what do you need for this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge?
2 Tablespoons Natural, No-Sugar Added Peanut Butter
2 Tablespoons Peanut Flour
1/4 Cup Water
1 Tablespoon Gentle Sweet
Be sure to sign up with your email address so you can receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox! (Look for the sign-up box at the top of this post.) Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 Cup Low Carb Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk See above for note about dairy free condensed milk.
- 1 Cup Lily's Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Natural No-Sugar Added Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Gentle Sweet
- Make Low Carb, Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Mix 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk with 1 Cup Lily's Chocolate Chips.
- Mix well, then spread into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Mix together the peanut butter, peanut four, water, and gentle sweet
- Spread over chocolate layer and use a knife to swirl.
- Place in the freezer for 30-40 minutes, or until harden
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.