We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cinnamon Churro Fat Bombs are a cinnamon sugar-dusted keto fat bomb that is the perfect recipe to try. Cinnamon pork rind fat bombs are unique but so delicious you will are guaranteed to love them!
Cinnamon Churro Fat Bombs
A simple, delicious snack that is great for anyone on the ketogenic diet, or Trim Healthy Mama, too!
Whether you are new to healthy eating, or a veteran, these fat bombs are a must to have in your freezer.
Carbs are restricted when you are on the keto diet. You need a higher fat diet to fuel your body. So having what we like to call, fat bombs are great to keep in your fridge or freezer.
For Trim Healthy Mamas, these fat bombs fit within the S Fuel category!
Ingredients In Keto Churro Fat Bombs
How To Make Fat Bombs
Start by taking your softened cream cheese and butter and cream it together. I find that using a hand mixer or stand mixer works great for whipping it up.
While that is mixing you can take a small bowl and add in part cinnamon, sugar substitute, and a little butter. (Full measurements are in the printable recipe card below.)
Mix that cinnamon sugar mixture into the cream cheese, cover and place in the fridge for half an hour to firm up. (Or place it in the freezer for a few moments)
Now you will work on your crunchy rolling mixture of pork rinds, cinnamon, and the rest of the sweetener.
Use a cookie scoop to measure out your fat bombs, roll in the dusting mixture, and then sit on parchment paper to set up.
How to Store Fatbombs
Fatbombs need to be refrigerated or they will spoil. You will want to place your fat bombs in the fridge in an airtight container.
Use wax paper or parchment paper in between your bombs or they will stick together.
Do Fat Bombs Freeze Well
Looking to make extra to toss in the freezer for later? Go right ahead and freeze up your fat bombs. Do the same thing where you use parchment paper to prevent them from sticking together.
The outside can soften a bit once it thaws but it will still taste incredible. You can always leave off the pork rind mixture, that you can roll in right before you eat if you prefer.
If You Are Keto, Here Are More Recipes To Try
- Keto Iced Matcha Latte | If you enjoy sipping on caffeine boosted drink, give this iced latte a try. Loads of rich matcha flavor in every sip. Skip the expensive coffee shop price.
- Mini Keto Strawberry Galettes | Strawberries in an almond flour crust collide in this sweet treat. Great for a mid-day treat, serving guests, or making and freezing for those sweet tooth cravings down the road.
- Keto Cookie Truffles | Here is a great recipe to make for you to whip up for a mid-day pick me up. Sweet chocolate with a cookie truffle center.
- Easy Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies | Cinnamon and sugar are what you will love about this cookie recipe. This is very similar to a traditional snickerdoodle recipe.
How Many Fat Bombs Can You Have On The Keto Diet
It is easy to want to eat the whole batch of these fat bombs. But ideally you only want to eat 1-2 fat bombs a day.
Fat bombs are great for serving your sweet tooth but also helping to fuel your body.
Does This Recipe Double Well
Go right ahead and make as many fat bombs as you would like. I personally love to take the time to make extra. Then I store them in the freezer for easy grab and go snacks.
These are also great to take to potlucks and parties!
It helps to keep you focused on your healthy journey and staying on track.
It will help to prevent you from straying when you have snacks at your fingertips whenever you get to feeling your tummy grumble.
Keto Cinnamon Churro Fat Bombs
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese softened
- ½ Cup Unsalted Grass-fed Butter regular butter is fine, too
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup + 1 Tablespoon Xylitol divided (can also use Erythritol)
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon divided
- 1 Tablespoon Butter melted
- 1/3 Cup Pork Rinds crushed
- Beat the softened cream cheese, softened butter and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, add 1 tablespoon cinnamon, 1 tablespoon Xylitol or Erythritol and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Gently swirl cinnamon sugar mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Cover bowl and place in the fridge to cool for 20-25 minutes. (Or place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.)
- In a small mixing bowl, add pork rind crumbs, heaping tablespoon cinnamon, and 1/3 cup Xylitol or Erythritol.
- Spread a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon-sized cookie scoop, scoop fat bomb mixture onto the prepared surface.
- Roll each individual ball in the pork rind mixture and place back on the parchment surface.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in a covered container.